We know that companies who provide equipment and machinery not only need to deliver a quality product, but you definitely need to know your customers’ equipment better than they do. You need to excel at customer service both in the office and in the field, and we believe that the easiest way to achieve this is through a system which automates communication for both your staff and your clients.
The entire product lifecycle, from sales estimating a job, through production, purchasing, finance, stores, to service, warranty and support all need to be managed through single solution for maximum visibility and performance.
SAP Business One provides all the elements required to complete the lifecycle for equipment service companies as it has been built in partnership with our customers to deliver proven benefits.
Equipment service may cover a wide range of industries and applications, but the benefits of SAP Business One enhanced by the Leanity Dynamics OPTIONS range are applicable across the spectrum.
All companies who design, resell or manufacturer and install precision equipment with ongoing service and maintenance requirements, are driven by legal requirements in terms of compliance.
The Leanity Dynamics OPTIONS Configure-to-Order module will generate a rules based configuration throughout the quoting processing allowing the order creation to be de-skilled. This also means less Bill of Materials (BOM) maintenance as they are automatically created when the order is confirmed.
We understand the need to manage orders through workflow controls and the importance of the release of production with fully traceability. Our solution will create customer equipment cards not only for the finished product, but all serial items used in the build, as these are the items that are tracked from a service perspective.
The Leanity Dynamics OPTIONS range also offers a fully mobile solution for issuing work to engineers on site, then recording their progress as well as the time and materials taken to complete the job. This also allows for design and capturing forms for things like Safety Records, Equipment Service Record, Inspection Certificates and Field Surveys.
Key features for the service industry are:
- Comprehensive configure-to-order solutions with rules based on questions and answers or dependencies, with rolls cost, sale price and margin controls
- Workflow allowing final engineering sign off prior to release to production
- Automatic creation of a Customer Equipment Card (life record) for all serial items in the build and pre-allocation of serial numbers if required
- Option for order specific production with sub assemblies being either to order or on batch
- Mobile & Web based solution to plan engineers, despatch work to engineers, receive update on job progress including travel, time, material, and expenses
- Option to consume forecasts based on like products reducing the number of forecasts to maintain
- Ability to use workflow templates to control the installation and service visits and other service based communication and activity with customers
- Self service customer portals